Seller Note :
packaging are required for warranty claim
Liberty Lite’s graphene-coated drivers are rigid, yet light. They produce precision oscillation for superior sound across the entire frequency range. Crystal clarity and a delicately tuned sound signature deliver immersive sound that puts you centre stage.
With 3.5 hours of playtime from a single charge and an extra 9 hours in the charging case, you can power a week of commuting and workouts with no cables and no wall chargers.
PUSH AND GO makes connecting your devices effortless—take Liberty Lite out of the charging case and connect via your phone’s Bluetooth menu. After the initial setup, Liberty Lite automatically connects when removed from the case and disconnects when returned.
Designed to withstand liquid penetration far beyond what you encounter day to day. Sweat, water, and other liquids pose no threat to ensure workouts and all-weather listening.
12 Months Brand Warranty
Smaller & Lighter
12-Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND
For Purchases made through other retailers
Other retailers’ after-sales support policies will vary. Please contact the retailer directly for specific guidance on their warranty process.
Unauthorized reselling of Anker products is strictly prohibited 7-Day Return Policy You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 7 days of purchase to receive a REFUND VOUCHER for any reason. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs 7 Days Return Policy Terms and Conditions
1 – NO CASH BACK You’ll Receive your refund amount as Voucher within 2- 3 Working Days 2 – You Can use Voucher within 30 Days 3 – If you make purchase through Authorize Re Seller Shop (Offline) You’ll get refund via store credits only. 4 – Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have receive you return item. We’ll immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspected the return item. 5- If we found any issue in return item we’ll notify you, then 7 Days return policy will not applicable. And we send back product to you (Customer) . Shipping Cost must pay by customer. 6- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt. 7- The serial number of the Product must be verified first. 8- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. 9- Returns are only accepted within 7 Days of the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. 10- To process your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for shipping costs. 11- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, any shipping costs paid for by Laraib Electronics will be deducted from your refund. 12- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. 13- All returns must include all accessories, documentation, etc., that was originally shipped with the product.
What isn’t cover in 7 Days Return Policy?
1 – If Product OR Packaging is Damage. 2 – If Product OR Packaging Have any Scratches. 3 – If Product OR Packaging is Dirty. 4 – If Complimentary accessories are incomplete or broken. 5 – If Authenticity Scratch code is scratch. 6- If products is not match to Order Number or Invoice #. 7- If Product is match to order/invoice number but serial number of product is not match with our Record/database. 8- After 7 Days of Purchase. 9- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
1. Clean the contact pins using a clean cloth dipped in alcohol-based disinfectant. Put the cloth on the end of a toothpick for precise cleaning. 2. Clean the metal filter with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the metal filter with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush. 3. Do not use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean Liberty 2 Pro. 4. Do not let water get inside Liberty 2 Pro.
Liberty 2 Pro comes with IPX4, which can resist sweat. In order to protect the electronics inside and ensure the best sound quality, we suggest you wipe away sweat after use and not use in wet conditions.
1. Go to the Apple Appstore or Google Play to download the Soundcore App. 2. Pair your device with Liberty 2 Pro. 3. Open the Soundcore App to connect with your Liberty 2 Pro. 4. Click on the Custom Command button in the lower right corner to enter the Custom Command page. 5. Customize the settings according to your preferences; choose to double-click or hold for 1s to control volume up/volume down, then use the settings to adjust the volume.
Note: Customized commands are not available in Mono mode.
- The right earbud is the default master side, while the left is the slave.
- While listening to music, if you turn off the right earbud by putting it into the charging case and closing it OR holding down the button on the right side for 5s, the left earbud will automatically become the master.
- If you'd like to use the left earbud only when making calls, you can turn off the right earbud or hold down the button on the left side for 1s to switch the left earbud to the master while the right side is on.
Based on 0 reviews
Sorry! there is no reviews about this product. Be the first one to
Write a review
about this product.