Thank you for visiting our after-sales self-service web page. Here, we hope that you will be able to resolve whatever problems you are experiencing. We’re very sorry for whatever inconvenience your purchase may have caused you.
Please kindly be advised that all of our Anker products have a full 18-month warranty. If your product does not meet your needs within this period, feel free to contact us by submitting a feedback form below in order to let us know what we can do to help you.
Moreover, as a reminder, if you are having trouble using one of our products, you can always refer to the FAQ or Instruction Manuals section on our website, where you may be able to resolve the issue yourself.
Thank you in advance for all of the information you are providing.
PACKAGING ARE REQUIRE FOR WARRANTY CLAIM
18-Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND
For Purchases made through other retailers
Other retailers’ after-sales support policies will vary. Please contact the retailer directly for specific guidance on their warranty process.
Unauthorized reselling of Anker products is strictly prohibited
7-Day Return Policy
You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 7 days of purchase to receive a REFUND VOUCHER for any reason. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs
7 Days Return Policy Terms and Conditions
- NO CASH BACK You’ll Receive your refund amount as Voucher within 2- 3 Working Days
- You Can use Voucher within 30 Days
- If you make purchase through Authorize Re Seller Shop (Offline) You’ll get refund via store credits only.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have receive you return item. We’ll immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspected the return item.
- If we found any issue in return item we’ll notify you, then 7 Days return policy will not applicable. And we send back product to you (Customer) . Shipping Cost must pay by customer.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- The serial number of the Product must be verified first.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Returns are only accepted within 7 Days of the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To process your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for shipping costs.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, any shipping costs paid for by Laraib Electronics will be deducted from your refund.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- All returns must include all accessories, documentation, etc., that was originally shipped with the product.
What isn’t cover in 7 Days Return Policy?
- If Product OR Packaging is Damage.
- If Product OR Packaging Have any Scratches.
- If Product OR Packaging is Dirty.
- If Complimentary accessories are incomplete or broken.
- If Authenticity Scratch code is scratch.
- If products is not match to Order Number or Invoice #.
- If Product is match to order/invoice number but serial number of product is not match with our Record/database.
- After 7 Days of Purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- Purchases from unauthorized Resellers
- Free products
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Burn and Broken Products are NOT Cover in Any Warranty.
- Water Damage, Physical Damage Done by you (Customer) Not Cover in Any Warranty.
- Lost or Stolen Products Not cover in warranty.
- Complimentary Accessories (i.e. PowerBank Cable, Charger Cable, Pouch) are Not in Any Warranty.
- Purchases from unauthorized Resellers
- Purchases made over 18 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Non quality-related issues (after 7 days of purchase)
- Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the support Claim Warranty page, or contact us at support@LaraibNow.com
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
- A LaribNow’s order number
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
- If you made your purchase through Laraib Now, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
- If you made your purchase through an authorized Anker Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@LaraibNow.com